rmd 0.7

Just uploaded version 0.7 of the Remember Mismatched Domains extension for Firefox and Thunderbird. It fixes an issue where certificates with names that contain a space character were not being remembered correctly.

Now those crazy kids can use any character they want when selecting a common name for their SSL certificate and we’ll still be able to skip past the domain name mismatch warning. Ahh, ain’t life grand?

The xpi is in the usual location, here.

Thunderbird users may find the install instructions in this post useful.

1. Oliver Fuerst says:

October 26, 2005 at 10:18 am

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the new version. Works like a charm. Maybe you should delete my comments on http://www.andrewlucking.com/archives/2005/09/rmd-for-thunderbird-too/ to avoid confusion?

Regards,
    Oliver

2. thunberbird user says:

November 2, 2005 at 6:05 pm

thanks!

3. Brett says:

November 7, 2005 at 9:34 pm

Holy cow this would be so great, especially since the new/official 1.5 gives me errors every time it *checks* for mail. (It used to just give me the error when I sent.)

It won’t install in 1.5 though. I’ll be anxiously waiting for an update.
    Thanks!

November 7, 2005 at 10:20 pm

Oops, thanks for the heads up. I had set the max compatible version for Thunderbird to 1.5 beta. Fixed now.

5. Http://Beautybox680.Mywapblog.Com/Yes-Your-Make-Up-Is-Killing-You-What-Are.Xhtml says:

February 24, 2016 at 9:33 am

Hi mates, its wonderful piece of writing on the topic of educationand entirely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

6. www.google.de says:

March 30, 2016 at 4:55 am

Hi there superb blog! Does running a blog similar too this requiire a massive amount work?

I’ve absolutely no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my
    own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions oor techniques for
    new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject but I
    simply had to ask. Cheers!