rmd 1.2.4 bug fixes and more localization

Version 1.2.4 of the Remember Mismatched Domains extension for Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey fixes a couple of parsing errors in the French language version and also includes a fix for the issue with the options window being cut off. As well, Alexander L. Slovesnik has provided a Russian translation.

Thanks to everyone for the bug reports and help with the “drive to localize” RMD.

remember-mismatch_1.2.4.xpi

1. menet says:

April 30, 2006 at 3:40 am

Thanks to have included my correction but with the 1.2.4 on firefox 1.5.0.2 with Tab-Mix-Plus working with tabs and only one window, clicking on the Options button on Extension Manager does not work.
    It gives a new empty tab !

Your error is on your modifs on options.xul or in install.rdf files.
    I have no time to investigate more this morning but i suppose it is easy to reproduce it.

Note that you have put my ZIP inside the remember-mismatch.jar by mistake.

Best regards from France ;)

April 30, 2006 at 8:55 am

…i suppose it is easy to reproduce it.

You’d think, yet I’m not able to. When you get a sec, want to send me your TMP settings.

3. menet says:

April 30, 2006 at 10:57 am

In fact to reproduce the problem, i have to installed TMP 0.3.0.5 and also MR Tech Local Install 4.6.4 to reproduce the problem from an empty profile.
    I have sent to you the my TMP and MTLI setting
    Regards ;)

4. menet says:

April 30, 2006 at 12:26 pm

I don’t know if the problem is in your tool or in TMP or in MTLI but i have changed the install.rdf file in RMD to replace the following lines :
    javascript:opener.openDialog(’chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul’,”,’chrome,all,dependent’);window.close();
    chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul –>

by :
    chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul
    like in the previous version and it work right now.

regards ;)

5. menet says:

April 30, 2006 at 12:31 pm

My previous entry looks bad because the javascript characters for comments were deleted. I redo the entry using code.
    Before with 1.2.4 RMD :

javascript:opener.openDialog('chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul','','chrome,all,dependent');window.close();
    chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul -->

Now like before :

chrome://remember-mismatch/content/options.xul

6. menet says:

April 30, 2006 at 12:35 pm

It is again bad. So i just say that i delete the line 18 of install.rdf file and suppress the comment of the folowing line…

May 1, 2006 at 6:48 pm

Okay, so with with MR Tech Local Install I’m able to reproduce this. It looks to me like the openDialog() is being supressed when called from the extensions context menu with this extension running. (I don’t think TMP is part of the equation).

The openDialog() allows me to control the style of the options window and I’m hesitant to call this a RMD bug just yet. I’ll keep investigating. In the meantime you can access the RMD options by selecting RMD from the options menu item.

Thanks,

8. Calimo says:

May 6, 2006 at 9:01 am

Thanks Menet for your french translation ! But… may I mention that it isn’t very good?
    There are far too much uppercase characters in your translation.
    For example : “Archive des Certificats Expirés” should be “Archive des certificats expirés” with two uppercas characters less. Same for a lot of other strings.
    Also some accents are missing, and some translations could be discussed (for example “Domaine Web” for “Website domaine”, that I would have translated “Domaine du site web”.)

If you want, you can contact me at rmd.3.calimo@spamgourmet.com !

Note for Andrew : Do you know BabelZilla ? It is a place where translators from every countries of the world can translate the extensions that are submitted there into their languages.
    It’s also an easyest way to maintain the localisations up-to-date for extensions authors ;-)
    The address is http://www.babelzilla.org/
    If you submit your extension there, you will quickly get a lot of new translations !

Anyway, thanks a lot to all those who have made this very useful extension available ;-)

9. Nilesh says:

May 10, 2006 at 1:00 am

Thanks, this is working great for me in Thunderbird 1.5

10. scooter_lover says:

October 13, 2006 at 11:32 am

I prefer to ride on bike then read this, and you? :)
    Mobility scooter

October 13, 2006 at 1:08 pm

Oh scooter_lover, when I first saw your alias I thought you must be a big fan of Scooter Libby. Turns out you’re just a curious goofball spammer.

To answer your question, I actually like a balance of both bike riding and reading. Thanks for asking and I hope you don’t mind my removing the links to your lovely web site that you’d left in your comment.

Enjoy your bike ride.

12. MariaARylant says:

September 19, 2016 at 2:26 am

Hi there, I do think your internet site could possibly be having browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E., they have some overlapping issues.
    I merely planned to supply you with a quick heads up! In addition,
    wonderful website!